APPLICATION & ESSAY ASSISTANCE
As an alternative to our comprehensive College Planning Program, EDUCATIONAL FUTURES offers an application and essay assistance program which includes the following services:
- Provide assistance in evaluating options and developing the final college/university list, together with estimate of admissions chances.
- Review all components of the Common/Coalition/Institutional Applications, as appropriate.
- Brainstorm potential essay topics and develop themes to best reflect the student’s character and accomplishments. A maximum of twelve applications and associated essays will be reviewed and adherence to deadlines will be monitored.
- Assist in resume creation if applicable.
- Discuss strategies for EA, ED and Regular Decision applications as appropriate.
- Engage closely with students on a regular basis, in person and/or virtually.
- Advise on Deferrals and Waitlist situations as necessary.
Each session will be followed by a written summary or appropriate follow up. Continuity and access will be maintained through telephone, Skype and email exchanges with the student and family throughout the application season.